Plovdiv Medical University was established in 1945 as a Medical Faculty at the University of Plovdiv. The university has changed its name many times during the years. It was first named after the famous Russian scientist Academician Ivan Pavlov.
Plovdiv Medical University includes the faculties of Medicine, Dental medicine, Pharmacy, Public Health, a Department of Languages and Specialized training, a medical college and a hospital with 2000 beds. Facilities include laboratories, clinics and units for diagnostics and treatment, research activities and training of medical and dental students. The Central University Library offers the students 170,000 volumes in many languages as well as an internet hall and a local net system. The university issues a journal called Folia Medica, which is exchanged with more than 326 specialists from over 54 countries included in Medline.
You can find more information about the specialties and the exams at the Medical University of Plovdiv on their website.
1. Medicine- 8000 euro
2. Dentistry- 8000 euro
3. Pharmacy- 6000 euro
The tuition fee for Plovdiv Medical University can be paid in two installments.
Yes, there is an entry exam for all medical universities in Bulgaria. It is very easy and it is consisting of test questions from Biology, Chemistry and very easy English reading and comprehension. There is more than enough time to complete the exam. All entry exams are online, except the one in Sofia Medical University.
1. Medicine – six and a half years
2. Dentistry – five and a half years
3. Pharmacy – five and a half years
1. Medicine- the first two years are only pre-clinic study and theory after that comes three years of clinical period. The final year of the course is an internship at the end of which are the state exams.
2. Dentistry- the first two years are only pre-clinic study and theory after that comes three years of clinical period. The last six months of the course is an internship at the end of which are the state exams.
3. Pharmacy- the first two years are focused on theory and on the following comes the laboratory work. The last six months are for internship and after it comes the state exams
1. You need to have an academic transcript from your university with all disciplines and credits
2. High school certificate with 12 years of education
3. Medical Certificate
1. European citizens do not need a student VISA
2. All NON – European citizens need student VISA type D
Yes, as we are providing all of our students the best possible preparation for the entry exam
Our team will do everything possible to sign you in another university
English idioms by theidioms.com
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.